esp offers a wide range of Business and Legal Document management solutions from print/copy services to scanning, coding and indexing services. We serve legal and accounting firms, financial institutions, corporations and government agencies, amongst other organizations. Our services are provided to clients either on site (within client premises), or off site at our various secure production facilities.
Our production facilities are located within the business core and are available 24-hours per day, 7 days a week to our clients. These highly secure facilities are only available to esp clients and not the general public.
As with any document project, we know the importance of accuracy. We pride ourselves in quality control and practice a multi-stage Quality Control (QC) process that ensures the final product is precise. From the moment our production courier or sales representative collects the project, to when it is delivered, esp clients can be assured that their work has undergone a rigorous QC process. esp is known for exceptional quality, outstanding service and extensive experience in Document Management.
Legal Document Management
In the legal environment, we know that time is critical for our clients. We understand the complex, time-sensitive requirements and we have the tools to ensure your specific needs are met. We are confident that you will find our service representatives to be professional, knowledgeable and responsive.
We offer a full complement of Legal Document Services, and can prepare documents for all levels of court, including the Supreme Court of Canada.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Free 24/7 Pickup and Delivery in the downtown Toronto core
- Regular Black & White and Colour Copies
- Oversize Copying – B&W and Colour
- Litigation Copying, including:
- Discovery Records
- Document Numbering and Labelling
- Computer forms
- Exhibits and Foam Board Mounting
- CD and DVD Duplication and digital conversion from VHS
- Printing and Fulfillment, including bulk mailing of trade-specific correspondence
- Binding and Finishing
Business Document Management
Our corporate clients can rely on us to promptly and accurately address any immediate and long term document needs.
- Electronic document preparation and set up for print
- Duplication or conversion of paper and electronic documents
- Document assembly including custom break options (regular and custom tabs, slip sheets and other separator options)
- Document finishing options for presentation
- Printed presentation binders, CD or DVD, USB
- Bindery including cerlox, wire-o, spiral, saddle-stitch, etc.
- Posters, oversized production and mounting on various formats